Packing List: the must haves-
How to keep the luggage light enough to make the travel experience convenient yet stocked up enough so as to not end up having a dull and a redundant wardrobe that sucks the fun out of your trip? This becomes especially taxing when you need to gear up for subzero destinations. In order to avoid this annoyance, I wish to share the extensive packing list that worked out for my Europe trip.
- Two peacoat or overcoat (at least 50 % wool)
- One Thermal insulated jacket appropriate for subzero temperatures
- One Thermal inner wear set ( top and bottom ) which should be preferably a merino wool set. You can go for brands like minus 33.
- One neutral or a very light colored cashmere sweater for layering
- A pair of gloves -preferably a cashmere one and which has a touch screen enabled capabilities because it gets really annoying when you have to take out your gloves every time the phone is supposed to be used ! Also these types of gloves are less bulky.
- One pure leather jacket
- Bottoms : comfortable jeans/ pants/ skirts paired with woolen leggings
- Men : muffler ; women : cashmere scarf
- Two pairs of footwear : one which is appropriate for snow and another one can be a regular boots
- Merino wool socks : regular ones as well as boot socks
- One cap/ beanie – wool or merino wool
- Moisturizer +sunscreen +lip balms(Pick up the effective ones from a good brand)
Layering : Inner wear + cashmere + any of the above mentioned clothing wear.Get everything in different colors, a mix of light and dark shades so that it adds variety to your travel wardrobe!